United Methodist Men“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” — Proverbs 27:17
- Fundraising Meals – We prepare a few Wednesday Night Suppers each season and donate the proceeds to organizations such as the United Methodist Commission on Relief (UMCOR), ASP and church missions.
- Church work days – We also lead Church work days to assist with building maintenance and grounds upkeep.
Baker Memorial’s United Methodist Men is open to all men of the Church. For more information contact: Tom Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bell Ringing – the Men of Baker Memorial UMC put out a major effort at Christmas time each year for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign.
- Fellowship Breakfasts – Instituted in early 2013, the once-monthly Sunday breakfasts are a great opportunity to visit.
- Football Fellowship – During UMM Football Fellowship, men of Baker gather in the youth room to watch the Bears on the big screen. All men are welcome and food is available. Team affiliation and loyalty is irrelevant! The key word is “fellowship.”
“Therefore encourage n another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”